We offer professional industrial, electrical, and maintenance services for your equipment and building.
Wired Automation Inc. is a Moncton based corporation and takes on projects throughout eastern Canada. We have over thirty years of experience in electrical automation solutions. We can provide our clients with high quality and cost-effective solutions for Industrial, Commercial and Residential environments. Our partners and affiliates allow us to enter in other fields such as mechanical, electronics, instrumentation, home automation and solar power.
What is Industrial Automation?
Industrial Automation is the control of different processes through the use of computers, robots and information technologies. It allows for a lighter workload for employees and lower operating costs for employers while increasing quality and flexibility in manufacturing processes and alleviating the fatigue and error associated with human interaction.
Automating a production line allows multiple tasks to be programmed into a machine making it very flexible, faster, safer and more accurate with less operator interaction, less downtime and lower material handling.
Products & Services
Wired Automation has licensed red seal Industrial, Commercial and Construction Electricians as well as certified Industrial Automation Technicians. This allows us to work in all fields of electrical / automation. It could be at a production or manufacturing facility, commercial building or residential property. The benefit from electrical automation is faster process speeds, safer environment and reduced production costs.
Wired Automation Inc. has considerable knowledge and experience in a variety of industry sectors.
- Conveyors and Materials Handling
- Food and Beverage production and processing
- Processing and Packaging Machinery
- Extrusion and Plastics
- Specialist Machinery manufacturers
- Panel Building
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Rockwell PLC-5 Migrations
- Operator interfaces or human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Programmable Limit Switches (PLµS®)
- On Site Installation and Commissioning
- Machine Wiring
- Project Management
- Machine Upgrades and Refurbishment
- Machine and Factory Moves/Relocations
- Breakdown Assistance and On Site Repairs
- Lighting upgrades, re-lamps and new installations
- Transformer and Service Panels installation